ILS & Safety
Account Manager & Sales – Safety & ILS
Defence Support Division
Principal Consultant (Account Manager & Sales – Safety & ILS) – Defence Support
Primary purpose of role
- Manage a defined set of accounts thus ensuring increased growth in line with our Strategic vision to double the size of the business within 5 years.
- Act as Bid Manager/Director for Defence-related bids, ranging from a few Thousand Pounds, to Hundreds of Thousands of pounds. This will include writing many aspects of the bids.
- Assist Sales Director with targeting and prioritisation of new business areas/accounts
- To facilitate the growth of our business from a defined group of existing clients.
- To act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the field of Defence Sector Support ability, specifically Safety.
- To work with a defined group of clients to provide advice and guidance in terms of best practice in the Defence Support ability arena
- To meet or exceed agreed revenue targets from existing clients by providing effective Account Management of nominated clients in the Defence Sector.
- To develop relationships with key suppliers in the relevant sector
- To provide technical support to the ‘New Business’ Business Development Manager
- To provide technical input to relevant bids
- To act as an ambassador for the company at key industry events e.g. DSEI, DVD, ITEC.
- To represent us at MoD Industry engagement events
- To facilitate excellent communications in all directions
The New Directory for Land, sea and Air
Secondary purpose of roleResponsible for keeping up-to-date with all company policies, and following all procedures specified in the company’s Quality, Environmental & Information Security Management Systems Any other duties deemed appropriate by the Director of the Defence Support Division.
RequirementsThe Account Manager & Sales – Safety & ILS must be familiar with writing bids and proposals Account Manager & Sales – Safety & ILS must understand Safety cases Must be from the Defence land sea or Air sector Must be a UK citizen Proven track record in Sales, Business development and Account management Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
To register your interest in this position please call James Heaton on +44 (0)75 0000 9048