Sales and Marketing Manager
- Location: Wembley,London
- Salary: £35,000 + Un capped commission
- Benefits: Private Medical Scheme
The Company’s vision is to modernise gun barrel cleaning technology and offer turn-key
solutions to worldwide customers. The Company offers comprehensive solutions to improve
and standardise gun barrel maintenance to our customer in a more cost-efficient way.
As part of the Senior Management team, you will be specifically responsible for the
direction and efficient management all sales activities for the company. This involves the
successful planning, development and implementation of their sales strategy.
- Plan, develop and ensure implementation of business plan and sales strategy.
- Demonstrate, trial and present the clients capability to worldwide customers
- Achieve sales figures and profitability targets.
- Ensure the company stays active within the industry and raise awareness of the brand
- Ensure maximum long term expansion of business.
- Identify and develop effective new market opportunities for all product groups.
- Be pro-active in sourcing new ways to get the client established within the market.
- Maximise business opportunities within our existing clients
- Ex- MOD UK with experience in a Tank or Artillery unit, where they would have gained knowledge of guns and maintenance
- Strategically minded, proactive self-starter with innovative problem solving skills and will be able to show demonstrable experience in a similar challenging and fast paced environment
- Proven experience in a sales role.
- Pro-actively generate new business whilst retaining existing clients through developed service level agreements establishing and exceeding customer expectations.
- You will be required to undertake a broad spectrum of responsibility focusing on operational excellence.
- Strong commercial and financial awareness.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- An ability to work in fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment with the need for excellent time management skills.
To register your interest in this position please call James Heaton on +44 (0)75 0000 9048