Sales Manager- Border Security
Make a Difference…
Our company offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment that provides for a challenging career and the ability to achieve professional growth. It is the talent of our employees that sets us apart as the technology and market leader in the infrared community. We are committed to creating an environment and culture that encourages creativity, continuous learning, and individual responsibility to solve problems and add value to our organization.
As a member of our team you will have the opportunity to contribute significantly to the success of our company. Just as our products make a difference in the world around us, each of our employees has the ability to make a substantial impact on our future. We are a world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of thermal imaging and broadcast camera systems for a wide variety of commercial and government applications.
With over 30 years’ experience in IR systems and applications development and over 30,000 infrared cameras in use worldwide, we are the undisputed global commercial IR industry leader.
The Role Our business requires an outstanding individual to join us to be responsible for increasing the company’s sales and market share. Develop and execute pursuit strategies for high value infrared cameras. Lead the proposal process for all pursuits and support key customers by anticipating future customer requirements and needs to capture major programs.
You will be working within a busy diverse Surveillance European Business Development Team. Your duties will be varied and will include (but are not limited to):
• Be a key contributor in a collaborative global sales team in executing our objectives worldwide.
• Promote, develop and conclude sales of our products into the account.
• Manage the sales process with an emphasis on predictable growth and success in programmatic business development in region (Africa)
• Manage sales representatives within the region in the sales pursuits with timely responses to RFQ, RFPs, demo requests, and information requests.
• Meet or Exceed Revenue Forecast.
To register your interest in this position please call James Heaton on +44 (0)75 0000 9048