Optics & Sights
Wales£40,000 - £50,000
We are seeking a dynamic sales manager to join our dedicated team of technical professionals.
The successful candidate will take every opportunity to identify, develop, win, and maintain business with new and existing customers and organisations.
The main duties with these positions will include:
- Working in partnership with customers to represent their needs and aspirations.
- Engaging and developing effective business relationships
- Market research for product and strategy decisions
- Performing activities to identify and position the Company, its future products and capability into a potentially winning position.
- Obtaining, assessing and developing business relationships and opportunities.
- Leading the preparation and submission of bids, quotes or proposals.
- Maintaining an up to date, accurate and complete data base (AX RF) of opportunities.
- Compliance with all Import / Export, Health & Safety laws and procedures.
- Track record of success within a business winning role
- Drive and ambition to establish the clients market presence
- Exceptional presentation, influencing and relationship building skills
- Confidence and credibility to influence business performance
- Science or Engineering education (minimum: HNC / equivalent) in order to support technical matters.
- Exposure and/or experience of military or commercial Avionic systems, Optronic systems and associated technologies.
- Bid management and programme management experience.
- Engineering or manufacturing process exposure.
To register your interest in this position please call James Heaton on +44 (0)75 0000 9048